RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Dreams: Are they the Real Reality?
Conspiracy Theory pt2 " lets expose them (media)
Artist wanted Dead or alive?
Code name : Conspiracy part1 (Chemtrails)
CODE NAME :MERIT PAY

Categories

art views
dream Life
school system talk
sketch conspiracy talk
powered by

My Blog

(new technology vs. old fashion ability)

sketches blog graphicSketch's Blog #1    "Is the clicking of a mouse putting paint brushes out of business?" (new technology vs. old fashion ability )

Hello artist, bloggers and debaters! This is your blog host "Sketch painter". This is my first blog so be sure to add your input.  Anyway...I often wonder if new technology is overpowering traditional ways of creating art. I do both so I'm kinda neutral to this topic but there can be large battles through out the art world about this.

On one hand you have the artist who has been creating art nearly since their birth. On the other hand you have the graphic artist who learned in high school or college.

Some say art is art no matter how you get done. Others say pay respect to those with a skilled hand.

i do believe that the artist, whether graphic artist (who uses a mouse and computer) and the fine artist (who uses a paint brush, paint and canvas) need to have a great imagination.

So what do you think???

Traditional or Technological?

Traditiional Art hand painted New Age graphic design
Here are some articles that seem to put a balance on this topic

19 Comments to (new technology vs. old fashion ability):

Comments RSS
supertoonmonster on Friday, August 02, 2013 7:20 PM
In my opinion old fashion ability is the way to go.

Sketch Painter on Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:39 AM
Thanks for your opinion @SupertoonMonster I really appreciate it.

Android Development in Indore on Thursday, September 08, 2016 7:28 AM
Its really nice and wonderful post about the art and technology! It is one of the great innovation in the field of old fashioned art.

illphacen on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 2:35 PM
I can appreciate both although I tend to lean more towards the traditional methods of creating fine art. It really depends on the medium. I like paintings--painted; sketches--sketched; but I won't hate on a nicely rendered computer generated work of art. I will say that I think a true artist should be nice with the hands and then learn the computer methods.

Sketch Painter on Thursday, August 15, 2013 10:46 AM
Good point @illphacen I do agree with you on the "being nice with the hands" quote. Learn your craft and perfect it. When it comes to ART "Ya gots to have skills!"

Edmonton Web Design on Thursday, February 06, 2014 8:40 AM
Excellent content about technology! I had no any idea about the Hologram Technology before reading your content. I'm so happy to read about this technology. Thanks for this lovely allocation

Sketch Painter on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:39 PM
"Thank you for the wonderful comment! The more we learn about the many ways to create art, the better our chances are to keep ART alive! Each one teach one MILLION I always say LOL."

Ladies shoes online on Wednesday, March 05, 2014 7:31 AM
I would like to hire you for an official event. I will contact to you as soon possible. Keep sharing!!

sketch painter on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:41 AM
@ladies shoes feel free to contact me @ slimsuliart@yahoo.com for events in the future.You can also check our contact page. Thanks

Get fashion design book online on Monday, August 11, 2014 3:35 AM
In the real world you'll be expected to know how to create computerized flat sketches, develop garment specs, CADs, and presentation boards.

sketch painter on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:47 AM
this comment was meant for @getFashiondesign Very true! @ The computer graphic industry can be very demanding...you gotta know your stuff or most if not all companies wont waste their time on you. Even if you are a fast learner. Reply to comment

wetten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:26 PM
Es spielt keine Rolle, Thema fantastischen der Bonus Verfahren oder die Menge Geld Sie erhalten in der Konto fuer jede Person konsultieren ueberpruefen Sie mit der Sportwetten, wenn sie wann immer sie haben nicht die Absicht, Ausgaben sowieso aus in jedem Fall!Ihre Online Konto mit der ist total secure sowie Ihre Privatheit geschuetzt wird gesichert in der mindestens Instanzen .

Sportwetten Professor on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 12:05 PM
Diese Belohnungen Wettern, wenn Gluecksspiel ist ist eigentlich a unterscheiden Aktivitaet Freizeit-Stunde uebung fuer sie. Wo ein Internet autorisierter und genau, was der Einschraenkungen Policen sind, wie sie arbeiten laufen variieren von Land zu Land, vor allem, weil robust Organisationen Regel besitzen a viel groesser Einfluss um die mehr kompakt Nationen auf der ganzen Welt, allem in die dritte Erde .

Smourt on Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:05 PM
Thanks

homework help on Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:23 PM
Yes, it is true that technologies is now more powerful from the beginning. I am artist and have some good experience with some website design. But, your writing and painting way is more delighted for me.

sketch Painter on Wednesday, September 03, 2014 6:02 PM
Thank you for the great compliments @homework Help I will be adding more art and blogs very soon!

sketch painter on Tuesday, September 16, 2014 10:36 AM
Very true! @homeworkhelp The computer graphic industry can be very demanding...you gotta know your stuff or most if not all companies wont waste their time on you. Even if you are a fast learner.

Argalon Technologies on Friday, October 07, 2016 6:38 AM
Argalon offers comprehensive IT Services, Consulting and Business Solution offerings to help you with Product Strategy Formulation, Development and Life-cycle Management. We help you achieve your long-term objectives by building and managing your mission-critical.

Web Hungers on Thursday, February 16, 2017 2:22 AM
share more posts like this.